HEY! My name is...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HEY! My name is...

Post by Marissa on Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:37 pm

Hey my name is Marissa! Very Happy I play club soccer and I play on the sports teams for my school. I am 16 and I live in the U.S. in California! I enjoy hanging out with my family and friends, talking online, reading, running, and playing sports. I part of a big family. I have 3 sisters and 4 brothers, no twins and we are not adopted. I love Gilmore Girls, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, and America's Next Top Model! Ever want to talk PM me!
Marissa

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HEY! My name is...

Post by Admin on Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:57 pm

Hello Marissa!

Welcome to Gilmore Girls Land! It's very nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time on here; PM me if you ever have a problem, question, or concern.

I enjoy many of your interests as well, talking online, reading, and hanging out with buddies and family.

Some of my favorite TV shows besides Gilmore Girls are: 7th Heaven, Dawson's Creek, Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, and a lot of MTV and Disney Channel shows.

Can't wait to get to know you more!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-01-26

View user profile http://gilmoregirlsland.justgoo.com

Back to top Go down

me

Post by roryslamin on Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:15 pm

Hi Im Roryslamin I like to read and write stories i am curently working on a new story. My favorite Subject is English and History. I hate Math it is my worst subject. I am currently taking geometry (which I Hate). I am 15 and im in the 9th grade. Im really clumsy and i fall more than the average person( the funney Thing is i have never broken a bone before)haha!! I used to play soccer and softball but i stunk at both of those sports. I am a huge Gilmore Girls Fan< I also like One tree Hilll It is alsome to. Shocked

roryslamin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:17 pm

roryslamin wrote:Hi Im Roryslamin I like to read and write stories i am curently working on a new story. My favorite Subject is English and History. I hate Math it is my worst subject. I am currently taking geometry (which I Hate). I am 15 and im in the 9th grade. Im really clumsy and i fall more than the average person( the funney Thing is i have never broken a bone before)haha!! I used to play soccer and softball but i stunk at both of those sports. I am a huge Gilmore Girls Fan< I also like One tree Hilll It is alsome to. Shocked

Hiii roryslamin! Welcome!

Wow! I love to read and write stories too, its so cool. Although English and History are definetly not my best subjects, they're okay... I love math lol. Pretty soon I'm gonna start a topic so that we can all take turns writing the perfect ending we wanted, episodes for the imaginary season 8, and maybe even what we'd like for the movie to be like.

Well its good that you've never broken a bone, be careful out there, being clumsy could get you hurt, and no one wants that.

Hope you enjoy this forum, make sure to tell others about it and to keep coming back:)!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-01-26

View user profile http://gilmoregirlsland.justgoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: